Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tears of the heart

Why does it be, why,
Why is this heart so torn apart,
Ripped into countless pieces of an unfitting puzzle

Is this heart that loves so much to be punished,
Banished to infinite desperation,
Despair-ation which knows prayer but not answers

How does it be, how
How, that I love man and hate my Creator,
Man exists with me to love and war with,
He who created exists only to deny me,
He refuses me the key to the puzzle,
The puzzle, a conundrum He tossed asunder into my life

I’m a wandering Mighty,
A royal soul trailing in the cold shadows,
Cold, dark shadows of dunes of a hot desert,
To say I’m lost is to suggest I shall be found,
To contemplate that someone is seeking me,
No, I’m not lost, I’m banished to infinite emptiness

What is this, this… this POWER,
Royal mightiness cast upon me,
A force worth all the gold in the world,
Ahhh, so valuable, so measurable, falleable,

What about my invaluable desperation,
What about the heart of my dream,
Will that too be granted,
Oh no, it is denied by He, forever denied

It is denied… denied… denied

_Email this to a friend by clicking on the 'envelope' below_

2 comments:

dc_speaks said...

powerful piece, brother. I enjoyed it.

I shall return to read more.

have a fantastic day.

~D.C.

Damaria Senne said...

I like it.